Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 51 ~ Coquelicot Boulangerie - Bistro

Day 51 ~ Coquelicot Boulangerie - Bistro

Today's French class is at 4.15pm,
so Natalia and I decided to head to a Bakery, Coquelicot Boulangerie - Bistro,
near our house for brunch.We have always wanted to buy something from this shop.
everytime we walk pass this bakery there will always be a queue.
so here we are today, feeling very parisien we came and ordered a Hamburger
cannot remember the full name
In Paris, whenever you order food in a restaurant they will always give you a basket of baguette for free. Since this is a bakery, we also have a basket of baguette.
The baguette was the BEST ever!
I have developed a liking for bread since I have came France, Paris.
The baguette here is the BEST i have eaten so far!
I would ask for more if i could! :P
The meal costs only 6.10eur!
And it fills your stomach till the next day, thats how full i was!

No comments:

Post a Comment